1. [Norwegian Customs Official Website](https://www.toll.no)
2. [Norwegian Food Safety Authority Official Website](https://www.mattilsynet.no)
3. [Norwegian Environment Agency Official Website](https://www.miljodirektoratet.no)
4. [Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries Official Website](https://www.regjeringen.no)
5. [The Brønnøysund Register Centre Official Website](https://www.brreg.no)
At Jiuwen Freight Forwarding, we know that importing goods to Norway requires not only understanding the customs process, but also communicating with different government departments. The following are the main departments:
1. **Norwegian Customs (Norwegian Customs)**: Norwegian Customs is responsible for the taxation and review of imported goods, and is the department that importers need to communicate with during the import process. The Norwegian Customs website provides detailed information, including customs inquiries, declaration procedures, etc. ([https://www.toll.no].