1. Romanian Customs Authority. [Website](https://www.customs.ro/)
2. National Authority for Consumer Protection. [Website](http://www.anpc.gov.ro/)
3. National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority. [Website](http://www.ansvsa.ro/)
4. Ministry of Environment. [Website](http://www.mmediu.ro/)
In the process of importing goods into Romania, it may be necessary to deal with various government departments. Understanding these departments and their functions is key to effectively handling the import process. In this article, Jiuwen Freight Forwarding will introduce you to these important government departments.
1. **Romanian Customs Directorate**: This is the main government agency responsible for importing and exporting goods to Romania. Their website is: [https://www.customs.ro/](https://www.customs.ro/), where you can find information about import policies, tariffs and other important information.