1. "Customs Services." Israel Tax Authority. Retrieved 2023-06-10.
2. "Israel Institute of Standards." SII. Retrieved 2023-06-10.
3. "Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development." Retrieved 2023-06-10.
4. "Ministry of Transportation and Road Safety." Retrieved 2023-06-10.
When conducting an import business in Israel, there are several government departments that need to be communicated with. This includes but is not limited to the following key sectors:
1. **Israel Tax Authority (ITA)** - This is the department mainly responsible for import tax related matters. All import taxes need to be registered and declared at the ITA. The official website of the ITA is: [www.taxes.gov.il](https://www.taxes.gov.il/).