4. 冰岛交通，地方自治和地区创新部（Ministry of Transport, Local Government and Regional Development）: 如果进口的货物涉及到交通运输，可能需要与该部门沟通。官方网站：https://www.samgonguraduneyti.is
1. "Iceland Customs", Tollstjóri, https://www.tollur.is
2. "Icelandic Food and Veterinary Authority", MAST, https://www.mast.is
3. "Environment Agency of Iceland", Umhverfisstofnun, https://www.ust.is
4. "Ministry of Transport, Local Government and Regional Development", Samgöngu- og sveitarstjórnarráðuneytið, https://www.samgonguraduneyti.is
Iceland is an island country located in the North Atlantic Ocean, and the process of importing goods may involve multiple government departments. Jiuwen freight forwarder provides you with a detailed list of government departments to help you better understand and carry out import operations.
1. Iceland Customs (Iceland Customs): Iceland Customs is the main department responsible for the management and control of import and export goods. You need to register an account on this website and make a cargo declaration. Official website: https://www.tollur.is